Any advices?

20:00

So I've been thinking of blogging and uploading daily posts here for quite some time now and I'm happy to say that I'm finally going to start it! Initially I didn't want to do this because I didn't want to spam my blog and because it would only mean that it would be harder to find my old posts if I ever read back some time. But here goes! Instead of doing #365daysofgratitude, I'm going to log this for as long as I can, because I believe there's (definitely) going to be more than just 365 days of gratitude. Everyday is a blessing, and I hope this journal-sort-of-thing would help me reflect more and be a better person in general. That said, I don't know if I should continue with Dayre because it's going to be more or less the same thing, and I honestly won't be able to cope with both Dayre and my blog haha. My blog's definitely my priority because it has been my baby since I was 14, but I don't think I'd bear leaving my Dayre too :-( Guys what should I do??

Should I log it here or dayre...............(Enter the new poll pls I need your advice! :( )

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe